Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
January 15, 2008
Meeting called to order at 7:12 pm in the adult quiet study room.
Members present: Sandy Cavallaro, Stella Campbell, Peg Eibler, and Keith Phelps.
Absent: James Gleason and Barbaradell Kelley.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to approve the agenda was made by Phelps. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
2) Approval of the December minutes was tabled until the February meeting.
3) Approval of the financial report for December 2007 was tabled until the February meeting.
4) A motion to accept voucher # 454 for $49,134.99 was made by Phelps. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
1) Hamburg Township Police Officer Clint Pace has been assigned to the library and will make regular visits in an effort to build a strong working relationship between the Library and Police Dept.
1) Library received an invitation to Brighton District Libraryís new director open house. Hentz will attend.
1) The CD rollover rate is 4.8% annual yield.
2) The public gifts and tributes discussion was tabled until the February meeting.
1) See attached resolution for approval of ballot language and Resolution to Township.
Relevant Board Issues:
1) Loretta Sharp, former Library Board member, passed away. Services are Wednesday, Jan. 16. Eibler, Campbell, Hentz, Weber, and Dombrowski will attend.
Call to the Public:
1) None present.
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Eibler. Seconded by Campbell. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:45pm.
Next meeting will be February 19, 2008 at 7:00pm.