Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
February 21, 2006
Meeting called to order at 7:07pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Stella Campbell, Sandy Cavallaro, James Gleason and Keith Phelps.
Absent: Peg Eibler and Barbaradell Kelley.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1. A motion to approve the agenda as presented was made by Phelps. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
2. A motion to accept the minutes as presented for the January 18, 2006 meeting was made by Phelps. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
3. A motion to accept the Financial Report ending January 31, 2006 was made by Cavallaro. Seconded by Gleason. Motion carried.
4. A motion to accept as presented voucher #431 for $41,926.60 was made by Cavallaro. Seconded by Phelps. Motion carried.
1. Fire Dept. gave staff a refresher course on the defibrillator.
2. The mid-winter children’s party, “Get Wrapped Up In Reading” (Egyptian theme) was very successful. Gratitude was expressed to Cavallaro for her assistance with the party.
3. Hentz and J. Karfonta attended the Kiwanis Person of the Year breakfast honoring Michael Couchman, Superintendent of Pinckney Schools.
2. Some progress has been made on the issue of a sewer refund from the Township but nothing concrete.
Relevant Board Issues
1. Monthly topic of discussion: Trustee relationship with library staff.
Call to the Public
1. None present.
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Phelps. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:25pm.
Next meeting will be March 21, 2006 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski